Why become a member? ×

Gone: Sansamp PSA 1 - 100% analogue red face version

Walker

For sale is my Sansamp PSA 1 (better than the 1.1 apparently, and sought after in studios, before they filled them with cheap components). Made in the USA version No. 84611.

Also, it's the very rare red face version - I've read that only 100 were made, but I've no idea if that's true. Hen's teeth 'tastic.

This is every overdrive, distortion and fuzz you've ever wanted or will ever need. 100% analogue but with digital knobs with a resolution of 256 incremental steps. Grab a [url="http://www.tech21nyc.com/support/manuals/sansamp/PSA-OM.pdf"]PDF of the manual here[/url] for full info.

Great for everything, not just bass. You can tweak this for ever. 49 factory presets and 49 for you. Hell, you can even control it using a simple midi footswitch (no time lag) - works a treat live.

We've used for bass (including amp modelling - great SVT emulation setting), guitar, crunching up drums and even vocal warming! For guitar, check out the Sansamp YouTube video:

[media]http://youtu.be/VlaktWMZgAo[/media]

[b]Sanasamp wordz...[/b]

[i]The SansAmp PSA-1 gives you access to specific tone-shaping characteristics within the tube amplifier sound spectrum. Controls of this nature are traditionally inaccessible on stock amps, and adjustments like these can ordinarily be achieved only by permanent professional modification.[/i]

[i]Tonality, for instance, can be adjusted in a variety of ways. The individual Character Controls, labeled Buzz, Punch, Crunch, and Drive, offer different results than the post EQ section (the controls labeled Low and High).[/i]

[i]The gain structure can be adjusted via the Pre-Amp control, which results in a different kind of overdrive than the Drive control. Additionally, Buzz, Punch, and Crunch each affect the gain structure within specific frequency bands.[/i]

[s][b]£230 (posted), [color=#ff0000]reduced - one just went on ebay for £230 posted![/color][/b][/s] GONE.

Edited by Walker

• 2 weeks later...