Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Hohner Jack Custom Lic. by Steinberger Black F/T - Luverly

dodgnofski

Hello Chaps & Chapesses, due to my gigging days being looooong gone :( - I can't really justify keeping both this & my fretless fatwire & therefore it is for trade.

In really nice condition for it's age with just very light marks here & there - but no chips & the neck is clean. Light swirling on the back - but nothing serious being in used & definately not abused condition. Battery compartment cover fully functioning.

Plays like a dream & sounds luverly - having just had a Pro set up.

I'm sure you know the script with these beauties - two Jazz pickups, volume, volume and switchable -stacked active bass & treble control. 24 frets double octave fingerboard, through maple neck, Steinbereger - stays in tune forever - tuning system , lightweight, beautifully balanced, fits into a guitar gig bag - got to be one of the best & most underated basses - ever!!

I've owned a number of these cheeky chappies over the years and they never let you down plus this is a particularly nice example of this classic bass.

Would like to exchange for a nice, quality, lightweight cab - 1 x 10, 1 x12, or would consider other configurations as long as it is light & small - oo me back!!

As to the trade value, - pick a number between £225 & £275, but who knows these days :(??

Thank you for your time & interest peeps

Pics to follow when uploader fixed?? - please PM me with your email address if you want pictures before it's fixed.

Edited by dodgnofski