Why become a member? ×

Ashdown MAG bass rig - head & 4x10" & 15" REDUCED TO £460

MaGrOtTeN

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]FOR SALE! [/size][/font][/color]

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]mag 300h head - 300 Watts RMS. Same as Evo 3 model but doesn't have compression. [/size][/font][/color]

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]mag 410t deep - loud with great mid-high response, very clear. [/size][/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]mag 115 deep 2 - this is fun to sit on when you play [/size][/font][/color]

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Sounds huge on my Schecter Stiletto Studio 6, works a treat with pedals such as mega distortion, big muff and my oc3. [/size][/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]I encourage potential buyers to come try it out in my living room. [/size][/font][/color]

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]The only flaw is the grille on the 4x10 has a dent in it as per photo. [/size][/font][/color]

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]This has had one previous owner and the only time I have ever pushed good power out of it was just before and after I bought it! Not owning a car makes a purchase like this quite questionable, and I can't justify hanging on to it any longer. You can see it is currently being used as some sort of sexy book shelf. [/size][/font][/color]

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Price will be £460 - reduced from previous post. [/size][/font][/color]

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Thanks [/size][/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Matthew[/size][/font][/color]