Why become a member? ×

Fender Blues Deluxe Reissue Guitar Amplifier - Mint. £525

[color=#000000]Fender Blues Deluxe Reissue Guitar Amplifier.[/color]

[color=#000000]Up for sale is my mint condition Fender Blues Deluxe guitar amp. I bought it in May 2011 so it is still covered by Fender’s 5 year transferrable warranty. It has only ever been used in the house, never gigged and it comes with the original footswitch still in its shrink wrapped cellophane.[/color]

[color=#000000]There is absolutely no wear or tear to the beautiful tweed covering, and all of the white lettering is still as new on the chrome control plate. Instruction book and bumper sticker are also included, and if absolutely necessary the amp can be shipped as I still have the original box. However, this will not be cheap as it weights 25kgs packed up. It would be sent via Parcelforce Express 48, tracked and insured and would cost £57.10 to post to mainland UK only. I will not send overseas. The amp also has the optional extra amp cover, which is in unmarked mint condition.[/color]

[color=#000000]This amp has always been perfectly behaved and thoroughly reliable, and it is only for sale as I have been fortunate enough to buy a limited edition Fender 65 Deluxe Reverb Reissue mahogany and cane amp, which at 22 watts is better suited to bedroom use than the 40 watts Blues Deluxe, but when I bought the Blues, the tone was definitely worth it![/color]

[color=#000000]These amps now RRP for just short of £900, and seem to be selling for £693 new, so take this opportunity to snap up a real bargain, or make me an offer I can’t refuse![/color]

[color=#000000]Collection would be from Fernhurst on the Surrey / Hampshire / West Sussex border.[/color]

[color=#000000]Sorry there are no photos, have tried and failed to upload 3 times, but I can email them to you, or check out my listing on t'bay![/color]

[color=#000000]Fender spec:-[/color]
The reissue Blues Deluxe™ is a vintage-style tube amp with boutique tone at a great price that many pro rock, country and blues players have used to superb effect. While its newer cousin, the Hot Rod Deluxe™, has many modern refinements, more and more enthusiasts continue to request the warm tone, unique circuitry, classic features and sharp look of the original version. It pumps 40 watts into a single 12” Special Design Eminence® speaker fueled by two 6L6 Groove Tubes® output tubes and three 12AX7 preamp tubes. Its two channels (normal with bright switch, and drive) are voiced for classic blues, country and rock; other features include Fender® spring reverb, effects loop, two-button channel footswitch, tweed covering, chicken head knobs and chrome control panel.

[b]General[/b]
[b]Model Name:[/b]
Blues Deluxe™ Reissue
[b]Series:[/b]
Hot Rod
[b]Amplifier Type:[/b]
Tube
[b]Color / Part #:[/b]

[indent=1]
[color=#333333][font=Symbol][size=2]· [/size][/font][/color][b]Tweed[/b]
223-2200-000[/indent]

[b]Electronics[/b]
[b]Effects Loop:[/b]
Effects Loop
[b]Inputs:[/b]
Two
[b]Extension Speaker Jack:[/b]
External Speaker Jack
[b]Channels:[/b]
Two Selectable Channels (Vintage and Drive)
[b]Power Handling:[/b]
40 Watts
[b]Rectifier:[/b]
Solid State Rectifier
[b]Controls:[/b]
Presence, Reverb, Master Volume, Middle, Bass, Treble, Drive Select Switch, Drive Volume, Bright Switch
[b]Hardware[/b]
[b]Cabinet Material:[/b]
Tweed Amplifier Covering
[b]Pilot Light Jewel:[/b]
Red Amp Jewel
[b]Handle:[/b]
Molded Black Handle
[b]Front Panel:[/b]
Chrome Front Panel
[b]Input Impedance:[/b]
Input 1: 34k, Input 2: 68k
[b]Sensitivity:[/b]
230mV
[b]Amplifier Length:[/b]
10.5" (26.7 cm)
[b]Amplifier Width:[/b]
23.5" (59.7 cm)
[b]Amplifier Height:[/b]
18.75" (47.6 cm)
[b]Amplifier Weight:[/b]
45 lbs. (20.41 kg)
[b]Effects:[/b]
Reverb
[b]Speakers[/b]
[b]Speaker:[/b]
1-12" Special Design Eminence® 8 Ohm, 50 Watt Speaker, p/n 0071298000
[b]Speaker Impedance:[/b]
8 Ohm
[b]Tubes[/b]
[b]Preamp Tubes:[/b]
3 x 12AX7
[b]Power Tubes:[/b]
2 x 6L6
[b]Miscellaneous[/b]
[b]Unique Features:[/b]
Independent Gain and Master Controls in the Drive Channel, Bright Switch, Effects Loop, Reverb, 2-Button Footswitch for Drive Select and Reverb On/Off, Chrome Panel, Vintage Chicken-Head Pointer Knobs
[b]Accessories[/b]
[b]Footswitch:[/b]
2-Button Footswitch for Drive Select and Reverb On/Off p/n 0994056000
[b]Knobs:[/b]
Chicken-Head
[b]Accessories:[/b]
Includes 2-Button Footswitch for Drive Select and Reverb On/Off
[b]Cover:[/b]
Optional Amp Cover Available

• 2 weeks later...