Why become a member? ×

ISP Fetish OD/Distortion, Tech 21 XXL, DOD FX25B Envelope Filter

randymussel

A gaggle of pedals for sale, to make room for new ones:

[s][u]Line 6 Echo Park delay[/u]
Loads of modes, three voices (Analog, Digi and Tape), and built in tap tempo with various divisions.
In good working order but with some signs of wear, no box or manual. If you want I can also throw in a Gig Rig virtual battery so it will run happily on a daisy chain.

£70 posted to the UK, or £85 with the virtual battery.[/s] - Sold on eBay

[u]ISP Fetish Overdrive/Distortion[/u]
Nice mid to high gain pedal with a vaguely tubescreamery eq profile imo, sounds nice and grindy on bass although its primarily a guitar pedal. Made by the same people that make the Decimator noise reducer so its good quality.

£40 posted

[attachment=128931:PB030010.JPG]

[u]Tech 21 XXL[/u]
The general version, not the bass specific, but I think it looks better anyway and it may well sound just as good. I've got no real use for it so it may as well go to someone who has.

£60 posted

[u]DOD FX25B Envelope Filter[/u]
You all know this one. It's green and funky. Dodgy switch (works, but needs encouragement and a firm foot!) so lower price.

£30 posted

[u]BYOC British Blues Overdrive[/u]
This one is a clone of the famous Marshall Bluesbreaker OD pedal (Mk1). Volume, Gain and Tone controls for a sparkly amp-like distortion. It wasn't built by me but it is a very reliable build, I've never had a problem with it. No paint job doe to it so you also have the opportunity to customise!

£40 posted

[attachment=128929:P1010005.JPG]

[u]Behringer AB100 Instrument/Amp Selector[/u]
A decent line selector, 2 guitars 1 amp or vice versa. handy simple device to switch between units.

£15 posted.

[attachment=128928:P1010006.JPG]

Take £5 off each price if you want to collect in person from Sandhurst, Berks.

Edited by randymussel

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...