Why become a member? ×

sold! Fender American Jazz Deluxe 5 string 2010

Gregori Hofmann

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Sold! [/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Selling my [/font][/color][size=4][color=#323232][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Fender American Jazz Deluxe 5 string[/font][/color][/size]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Had it for about a year or two. I am just not a 5 string man.[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Im sure you all know about these basses but here you go[/font][/color]

[attachment=125890:AzjKGFFCQAA9TQf.jpg-large.jpeg]

[color=#333333][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]The revised model sports a pair of newly-designed N3 Noiseless Jazz Bass pickups and Fender's High-Mass Vintage (HMV) bridge. Other features include a graphite-reinforced modern C-shape maple neck with glossed bound rosewood fingerboards with block-shaped position markers, 21 medium-jumbo frets, Hipshot vintage lightweight tuners, CBS-era headstock decals and an active/passive toggle switch[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I can easily remove ramp if necessary. Or you can have it with the ramp and try it out and see if you might enjoy it! Either way, the ramp is easy to take off and put on again. Bass is strung with DR High Beam Strings.[/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]NOW 1200 Pounds! I'm in London so can meet anywhere in the Greater London area.[/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Call me [/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Greg[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]07789126688[/font][/color]

Edited by Gregori Hofmann