Why become a member? ×

Champaigne Pink 60's classic Mexican Strat £300 ono SOLD!!

This is a stunning champaigne pink mexican 60's classic strat in perfect condition, only one very small scratch on the underside of the lower arm. Its an absolute dream to play and sounds stunning! This beauty stands up to every american strat I have played.

Could do with a quick polish, which I will do at point of sale but like I say otherwise this guitar is in immaculate condition!

Does need a re-string but I won't do that prior to sale as everyone has their set up/string choice different so I'll leave that for you guys!

Please feel free to ask any questions, message me for more photos!

Bit gutted to move it on to be honest BUT I have 3 guitars and I am a bassist soooooo.......!

Open to any interesting trades but mainly would like the cash, so feel free to make me an offer!

I am based in sheffield, collection is very welcome but should you wish to courier it it would be no more than around £30

Alos have an RG550 in black I am considering selling - send me a message if your interested!

[attachment=125299:Front body close up.JPG][attachment=125300:Front Headstock.JPG][attachment=125301:Scratch on underside of lower arm.JPG][attachment=125302:Serial Number.JPG]

Edited by nickytheafghan

• 2 weeks later...