Why become a member? ×

FS/FT FEELER: Warwick Corvette $$ 5 - rare colour. TRADED!!

theforevertest

Hi all

[b]Just gauging interest[/b] as I'm thinking of moving this baby on... I've been out of band action for a few months and struggling to find a new one, so it's hard to justify having this lying around just for practice.

Paid £650 used and I'd want that back for it, no offers, been well looked after including a full service this summer.

Comes with coffin case.

No rush to sell and I'm not open to offers below the asking price. I would be up for a trade for a cheaper Warwick.

Couple of dings/scratches, the usual, nothing major at all.

Cheers
Mark

[attachment=124894:63333_10150269697275123_4669793_n.jpg]

Edited by theforevertest

[quote name='Jacqueslemac' timestamp='1355330596' post='1897060']
Four-string Corvette $$s go for anything between £400 - £500 at the moment, depending on the usual. Not too sure about fivers, though.
[/quote]

I'd be very interested to see a Corvette $$ (specifically) going for that. Yes, for the std's, but not the $$'s. This is a German-made bass yes ?

I think even just hunting through the classifieds on here, you'll see $$s going for under £500. It's criminal, but that's the going price.

And, fwiw, I'm 99% sure the OP's $$ is German-made, but no doubt he'll confirm that himself before long.

[quote name='mart' timestamp='1355340432' post='1897228']
I think even just hunting through the classifieds on here, you'll see $$s going for under £500. It's criminal, but that's the going price.

And, fwiw, I'm 99% sure the OP's $$ is German-made, but no doubt he'll confirm that himself before long.
[/quote]

Just had a look through. You're right, they have certainly gone for cheaper than I thought, but in the price range originally mentioned by Jacqueslemac (£400-500), they have been fairly well "loved". I think the OP has it about right for his (hers ?). The market will find its real price, of course, in the end.

Although it must be said that virtually NOTHING seems to be selling right now. A great time for buyers as sellers are having to slice their prices to sell any used bass stuff. I'm waiting again till after Xmas before trying to sell stuff again.