Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

F/S Markbass Club 121 Z - FrontPorted Kickback 1x12 Cab:NOW SOLD PLEASE REMOVE

K-Dog109

Early 2000s Markbass Club 121 Z Cabinet (reckon it's probably 2004 at the latest) for sale, an awesome cab for the money, only selling it as I recently got hold of a Mark CL104 and don't need this one anymore.
This has been my main gigging cab for the last 6 years, it has been used a lot but it still sounds like new and has NEVER let me down. It's not the lightest Cab Markbass have ever made at around 20kgs, but in my opinion it knocks the socks off the new 1x12s with it's punchy, aggressive tone and low end response. It has a heavy duty cone as opposed to a Neoprene speaker and 2" horn, it's voicing sounds much closer to the Classic Mark cabs and with the ports it can easily keep up with an active 5 or 6 string.
No trades on this one I'm afraid (unless you have a 70s Rick 4001 in White with black binding :lol: ) so cash on collection would be preferable, although I can ship it out if you can cover the delivery charge. The price is £300, anyone interested is more than welcome to come try it out, just let me know :D.

Cheers for looking!

NOW SOLD PLEASE REMOVE

[attachment=124309:Mark121 1.JPG][attachment=124310:Mark121 2.JPG][attachment=124317:Mark121 3.JPG][attachment=124318:Mark121 4.JPG]

Edited by K-Dog109

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...