Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I'm after a 24-fret bass with classic styling

markyboy2106

[quote name='bubinga5' post='198063' date='May 13 2008, 03:56 PM']I cant erm...think of any, sub £1000, take a look at John Shuker's custom basses. Im sure he would make you something to your desires. Im sure many people will vouch for his work. Check out his website..[/quote]

As another suggestion on the custom route, ACG have just added a Jazz-inspired shape to their range. See in the affiliates part of this very forum or [url="http://www.acguitars.co.uk"]www.acguitars.co.uk[/url] for more info.

thanks for all your help so far. i've also had a look at Clover basses which look great. anyone had any experience of them? it appears sounds great music in Heald Green, Cheshire are going to be stocking them. It's a great shop and is finally working on improving its bass section.

[quote name='BigBadBass' post='200413' date='May 16 2008, 01:41 PM']Iv ordered a clover avenger 5 which should be here on monday or tuesday!! cant wait i will let you know how i get on. :)[/quote]

It'd be great to hear how you get on. They're a great looking guitar.