Why become a member? ×

SOLD - now in France, please remove.

Ash121987

For sale is my Warwick Bubinga Corvette 6 string. I bought this new in March 2008 but don't really use it anymore or need the high C string (after many years as my main bass in a previous band).

In very good condition - it has a few tiny scratches on the back which you have to look for to find and a tiny chip on the end of the headstock. 2 band eq - bass and treble. The washer for the d-string tuner is a little loose and rattles slightly when the bass is unplugged and you dig into the strings a little when playing but is unheard when through an amp. Tuning is unaffected by this. Dunlop straplocks included.

Looking for £750.
Trade wise - ideally looking for a Warwick SS1 4 or 5 (with broadneck) without the chunky D profile neck they made from about 1999-2010.
No jazz basses please (although a p/j is ok).
Any sort of precison/stingray type or quite 'modern' - think the Warwick $$.
Would prefer something of about equal value but I can add around £200 for the right bass - let me know what you have

UK only. I live in Nottinghamshire and would be willing to meet within a reasonable distance (also willing to post). I also work in Leeds so could potentially meet near there aswell.

[attachment=124261:DSCF1639.JPG]
[attachment=124262:DSCF1640.JPG]
[attachment=124263:DSCF1641.JPG]
[attachment=124264:DSCF1642.JPG]
[attachment=124265:DSCF1643.JPG]

Thanks for looking, Ash.

Edited by Ash121987

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...