Why become a member? ×

SOLD: F/S Ampeg SVT450H & SVT115 cab: £550

yoseph900

Hi gang,

Up for sale is my Ampeg SVT450h and matching 115 cabinet.

The 450h is a solid state 450w at 4 ohms amp head in the chassis of the SVT Classic i.e it has the reliability of a solid state amp head and simultaneously looks the balls. I've been carting this around for about a year now, it has a few minor cosmetic imperfections from frequent gigging, but nothing of especial mention.

Here's some ampeggy information on it's specification:

[indent=1][b]RMS Power Output (4 Ohms):[/b] 450-Watts
[b]RMS Power Output (8 Ohms):[/b] 275-Watts
[b]Preamp:[/b] Solid-State
[b]Power Amp:[/b] Solid-State
[b]Tone Controls:[/b] 3-Band
[b]Mid Tone Control:[/b] Ultra Mid
[b]Graphic EQ:[/b] Yes, 9-Band
[b]Balanced Line Out:[/b] Yes, Pre/Post w/Pad
[b]Effects Loop:[/b] Yes
[b]Preamp Out/Power Amp In:[/b] Yes
[b]Dimensions (W x H x D inches):[/b] 24 x 11.5 x 13
[b]Weight:[/b] 44 Pounds[/indent]

[indent=1][color=#000000][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=2][size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]I am selling this as a package along with a SVT Classic series 115 cabinet. Together this is a fantastic sounding, portable, and awesome looking little rig. £550 for the lot.[/font][/size][/size][/font][/color][/indent]

[indent=1][color=#000000][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=2][color=#000000][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=2][size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]I am one of two bass experts at GAK in Brighton. I will try to get this down to the store, so anyone who fancies a go (and I highly recommend it) Give me a shout and head down to the shop where you can demo it as loud as you want and with any bass we have.[/font][/size][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][/color][/indent]

[indent=1]This is for collection, although I will look at deliveries for anywhere in the Brighton, Portsmouth, Southampton sort of area.[/indent]

[indent=1][color=#000000][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=2][color=#000000][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=2][color=#000000][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=2][size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Thanks gang.[/font][/size][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][/color][/indent]

[indent=1][url="http://bassbrighton.tumblr.com/post/37261559010/the-time-has-finally-come-for-me-to-sell-my-ampeg"]http://bassbrighton....o-sell-my-ampeg[/url][/indent]

Edited by yoseph900

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='andysleigh' timestamp='1356888830' post='1914769']
do you have any sound clips of it?
[/quote]

I don't I'm afraid. I'll look into it. Maybe I could mic up the amp and head at home and record something into pro-tools, but I've got it down at the GAK shop ATM so I'd need to move it back.