Why become a member? ×

FS: Pedals, attenuator, multifx

thomasw88

Having a bit of a clearout, with some very tasty fx up for grabs:.

1. Barber Tone Pump. Dual overdrive pedal. Very rare, wide range of tones you can get here, also has internal trim pots as well. Handmade boutique like pedal, and like all barber pedals sounds amazing. £78 delivered

2. Tubecube 80 watt attenuator. Had this for a few years now and never actually use it so may as well move it onto someone who will! will work for up to 80watt amps, with a very useful ohm selector (4,8,12, or 16). mint condition. its like this one [url="http://www.gbase.com/gear/tube-cube-basic-80-silver"]http://www.gbase.com/gear/tube-cube-basic-80-silver[/url]
£65 delivered

3. Digitech X series reverb: Bought this new but as I'm now using an amp with reverb really don't need it. Very nice shimmery reverb, with flexible settings. Also it has a speaker emulation output so in effect can go straight into the pa desk if need be. £43 delivered

4. Boss Ds1 Monte allums mod, Got this on ebay a couple of months ago. Nice sounding DS1 and imo the monte allums has taken away some of the waspiy nastyness you sometimes associate with thsee pedals. Immaculate condition: £33 delivered

5.Dan Electro cool cat chorus - I hate chorus pedals with a passion but actually this is quite good, not too overpowering and the level control means that you can actually mix in the amount of syrupy chorus ming...I bought this from new.

£24 delivered

6. Korg AX3G. Very nice korg fx unit, and has amp simulations so can be used quite nice into straight into the PA. Not sure I still have the original psu but a working one will be provided.

£20 delivered.

Tonepump

Attenuator

Digitech X Series Reverb

trade wise not looking for much: maybe a nice distortion pedal, or a tap tempo delay of some sort. Not interested in any clones unfortunately.