Why become a member? ×

My Band

Rodders

This is my band we've just uploaded some more tracks and we've got enough for an E.P

[url="http://www.myspace.com/kokopelliwsc"]http://www.myspace.com/kokopelliwsc[/url]

Tell me what you think

If you like us add us

Rodders

Great use of dynamics - both delicacy and power in 'Always' for example and a really great snare sound on all the tracks. It cracks out just as it should. Good solid bass work too. Personally, I'd prefer to hear just a tad more boost in the lowest registers on the bass as I think that would fill out the bottom end nicely. More an observation than a criticism.

The sound gets a little sharp and forward on some of the guitar and sax but that's just down to EQ and my personal taste.

I listened to all the songs - and I try to make a habit of doing that to all the bands posting in this section, it's just rude to pass comment without doing so isn't it? :huh: Verdict: I reckon with a few more gigs under your belts you'll have a very polished band with great potential that is undoubtedly there. Enjoyed the change in 'My Faith' an unexpected surprise. :huh: A big thumbs up here. :)

Thanks very much

My drummer has a a very good snare its a G.R.D

Yeah "Always" is one of my Favourite songs

We are recording the last three songs on the list again Tomorrow

because we changed them slightly and the quality could be better