Why become a member? ×

Orange Dual Terror FS/trade

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Decided I need something bigger since I am going on tour in a doom band, so this is for sale or I am interested in 100 watt valve heads. Lots of info online on these, 30 watt valve head that you can carry on your shoulder. Pretty ideal if you want a good mobile rig. I've attached the last setup I had, with it powering two 4x12 cabs, which it can do easily so you have a lot of volume on tap. Two channels, loads of gain if you are into metal/hardcore/high gain stuff. Used this for one gig, so pretty immaculate condition (there is a small mark on the front, Email for photos if stuff like that bothers you). I will include the Orange carry case and two footswitches; a latching and non-latching one. You won't need a distortion pedal! I live in Weston but work in Bristol so am in both frequently. If you want to try before you buy I have a 1x12 cab here that you are welcome to come and try through, and I have guitars here too. Postage can also be arranged.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]£395[/size][/font][/color]

[attachment=124056:orange.jpg]

Edited by bunjy