Why become a member? ×

DHA VT3 1U Preamp

Sugden

I have a DHA VT3 pre amp that I have used about twice which has been sitting in my bass gear box for about 2 years. As I've just moved house its appeared back on my radar. It's a nice piece of kit but shortly after I got it a trace elliot twin valve bass head came into my possession and i just love the its tone so it fell out of use almost immediately.

Basic info:

The VT3-Twin-EQ-Bass-RM uses three 12AX7 (ECC83) valves to generate classic pure valve tones. There are two separate selectable channels Red or Blue with separate 3 band active EQ on each. The VT3-Twin-EQ-Bass-RM is capable of producing a very wide range of gains to suit all types of playing. It is intended to be used in front of a valve amplifier, but will also work well with solid state amps or even recording set ups acting as a valve pre-amp. The third valve is used in the valve driven FX loop.

Product Link: http://www.davehallamps.co.uk/page48.html

I'll pop some pictures up when I get back home but its Daves blue with red splatter paint job, might not be to everyone's taste but I've always been a fan.

Not sure how much it's worth but ill start where the last one sold for on here at £275 they are £440 new.

Any questions let me know and I'll answer them to the best of my ability.

Cheers

Sugden

• 4 weeks later...