Why become a member? ×

Gallien-krueger 700RB 115 Sold

jaydentaku

[size=3][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]I bought this only a few months ago from a fellow chatter and it has been most excellent indeed. [/font][/size]

[size=3][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Its is in great condition. The paint on the fan grill was coming away in part and so I have removed it. It really is in spot on condition. From my understanding it is 6 years and 49 weeks old (according to the serial number), but how long it has been stored new for and when it was bought new, I am not sure, my understanding was 2 years. It has seen light use in my time, 4 or 5 gigs and a few practices, never abused.[/font][/size]

[size=3][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]I am in a metal band with two guitards, but I have never had to have it above 3 o'clock, it is loud enough to keep up with them, with plenty of head room. [/font][/size]
[b] [size=3][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]320W @ 8 Ohms
480W @ 4 Ohms[/font][/size][/b]

[b][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]This is the renowned 700rb ii head, matched with a top of the range RBH 15" speaker. [/size][/font][/b]

I would like what I paid for it [s]£400[/s] [b]£370 firm[/b]. These were £800 new. I am in the north east, you may collect, meet up if nearby or I can send to the UK, insured.

It kicks back. It has wheels and a pull out handle! [b]Very transportable[/b] (thats a 210 in the pic, but same principle)

With a second 8 ohm cab, it will do 480 watts.

Yes, this is my bedroom. No, no it does not live there. Sadly it is now at the rehearsal room.

[b]Features:[/b]

[b]Great loudness.[/b][list]
[*]POWER 90dB, Clip LED, -14dB Pad, Volume, Mute Switch and Mute LED
[*][b]VOICING FILTER[/b]: 5/4 String Voicing, Adjustable Contour and Presence
[*][b]EQUALIZER[/b]: In-Series Four Band Active
[*][b]OUTPUT[/b]: Boost, Tweeter Level with Hi-Cut Switch and Woofer Level with Hi-Cut Switch
[*][b]DIRECT OUT[/b]: XLR, Ground Lift, Pre/Post Switches and Level Control
[*][b]PATCHING[/b]: Send, Return and Tuner Out
[*][b]SPEAKER OUTPUT[/b]: Two 1/4" and Two HMS-compatible Speakon Connectors
[*][b]WOOFER[/b]: 1xGK-Paragon 15B400-8 Cast Frame 15", 400W, 8 ohm High Presence Voice Coil
[*][b]TWEETER[/b]: GK-Paragon 5H50-8
[*][b]CONSTRUCTION[/b]: 11-Ply Poplar, Black Carpet, 16 Gauge Steel Grill, Lock 'N Roll Transport System, Custom Tooled Interlocking Corners, Front Ported
[*][b]WEIGHT[/b]: 77 lbs
[*][b]DIMENSIONS[/b]: 21.75"W x 24.75"H x 18"D
[/list]

Edited by jaydentaku

I've played through this cab (I stress I haven't owned it!), it sounds really good and it's loud! One thing I think he's missed is that's its really transportable, it has wheels and a transport handle to. Jay is one of my bass students and is always on time, excellent communication between lessons. Deal with confidence.
Have a bump!

Dan