Why become a member? ×

Mark Bass Jeff Berlin Combo

Cherrypromos

Absolutely 'as new' condition Mark Bass Jeff Berlin combo up for sale. This amp has never been gigged or even driven hard, it is simply a home-used only combo which needs to find a new owner. I play drums and guitar and have found that taking up the bass was just 'a bridge too far' in terms of time and commitment, hence my reason for selling.
I paid around £975 for this amp and would like to achieve £750 at sale. I have been told that this would be a fair figure given the exceptional condition of the amp and its very limited use to date.
I am reasonable and flexible as regards payment and taking delivery, and I am based in Essex, London and the South East. Also up for sale is my Fender USA Deluxe Precision Bass (black / tortoise shell guard / rosewood board) which I have listed under bass guitars for sale. I will be sad to be see my bass equipment going but am a firm believer that all musical instruments should be 'out there making music' in the hands of musicians and not just gathering dust in a collection somewhere,
All the best,
Cherrypromos