Why become a member? ×

Fender USA Precision Deluxe Bass

Cherrypromos

Beautiful bass in black with tortoise shell guard and rosewood board from 2000. This guitar has been professionally set-up and re-strung. Fender molded case included. I play drums and guitar and have found that taking up the bass was just a bridge too far, hence my reason for selling.
This guitar is in excellent condition for a twelve year old instrument, well above 'very good' but not in the 'mint 'category, and has been valued at around the £900 mark. I will be very sad to see the guitar go, but am a firm believer that all musical instruments should be 'out there making music' rather than just languishing somewhere in a collection.
I am flexible and reasonable regarding payment and taking delivery. I am based in Essex, London and the South East.
Also up for sale is my Mark Bass Jeff Berlin combo which I have listed under amps for sale,
All the best,
Cherrypromos

Hi there...welcome to BC.

[font=Arial]2. Please provide pictures with your listing, or show your intent to do so. It will help people judge the accuracy of the advert and help you sell the item. If pictures are impossible, if you can't get someone to lend you their camera, you should allow viewing of the item.[/font]

[font=Arial]Sorry to be a bore!.... :rolleyes:[/font][font=Arial] [/font]