Why become a member? ×

Protium Built Shin-Ei Companion Fuzz Clone £50 posted

WACOJACO

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Excellent clone of the vary famous, very sought and very expensive [/font][/color]Shin-Ei Companion Fuzz Box.

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Think Radiohead - Exit Music for a film.... :)[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Had it for one month, love it but i have been bought Line 6 Bass POD for my Birthday by an awesome girlfriend and its now surplus to requirement as the POD has SO many sounds. [/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Lovely fuzzy beast this.. Protium from BC did the job for me ... he knows what he is doing. He fitted a[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] clean boost in it as well so output is great and found pretty much the identical modern equivalent of the original transistors for a very authentic sound.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Takes 9v battery or power supply[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]2 knobs :[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Left one fuzz ,Right one level then switch underneath with nice LED to let you know shes purring...[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Comes in a Hammond enclosure (110x60x35mm) and asking what i paid for it[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]£50 posted- the Shin-Ei's sell for hundreds on the bay so do the maths guys :)[/font][/color]