Why become a member? ×

FS: Genz Benz Shuttle 6.0

Ziphoblat

I'm not even completely sure I want to do this yet, but I'm starting to get curious about exploring other options in the microhead world (got some GAS for the GK fusion micro stuff).

This is mint, owned by myself since new for a year or so. It has been gigged a fair few times but has been transported and stored in a tough shock-proof foam-padded hardcase so hasn't taken any knocks or anything. No issues or anything. It's picked up one small blemish somewhere which is miniscule (can't be any bigger than a mm) and only noticeable if you look for it. I can't even remember where it is, I just remember noticing it a while ago, but I'll check and try to photograph it when I come to getting photos up (which should be tomorrow morning).

Also included will be the unused Genz Benz Shuttle gig bag.

Looking at the going rate of these and factoring in the condition I think [b]£375[/b] shipped would be a fair price. You can have it for [b]£360[/b] if you fancy collecting it from Leeds (although unfortunately if you want to try it out you'll have to use my headphones or bring your own cab (I'm currently without cab after recently selling my Barefaced Compact on here and about 6-7 weeks into the wait on my Super Twelve T).

Photos to follow.