Why become a member? ×

SOLD!!For Sale: Peavey 450 Max Bass Head

leevdb

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]For Sale is my used but in excellent condition Peavey 450 Max bass head. £120[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]A very powerful head with great tone and depth. I have recently upgraded so I have no need for this great amp anymore, so grab yourself a bargain. [/size][/font][/color]

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Description: [/size][/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Throw the Peavey Max 450 Bass Head on top of your cab and you'll have tone and power to spare. Delivers 450W @ 2 ohms, 300W @ 4 ohms, or 170W @ 8 ohms. Features a 3-band active EQ with shiftable midrange control, a contour control, -10dB pad switch, and active crossover with variable frequency and balanced controls. Bass amp head I/O includes a buffered tuner send jack; footswitchable post-EQ effects loop; transformer balanced XLR jack with pre-/post-EQ send switch and ground lift; and preamp out/power amp in jacks. Out circuit on the Peavey Max 450 Bass Head has DDT power amp compression with defeat switch. [/size][/font][/color]

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Features: [/size][/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Top box design [/size][/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]450W RMS @ 2 ohms, 300W RMS @ 4 ohms, 170W RMS @ 8 ohms [/size][/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]3-band active EQ with shiftable midrange control [/size][/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Contour control [/size][/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]-10dB pad switch [/size][/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Active crossover with variable frequency and balanced controls [/size][/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Buffered tuner send jack [/size][/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Footswitchable post-EQ effects loop [/size][/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Transformer balanced XLR jack with pre-/post-EQ send switch and ground lift [/size][/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]DDT power amp compression with defeat switch [/size][/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Preamp out/power amp in jacks [/size][/font][/color]

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Can meet up and deliver if not too far or come around for a test drive. [/size][/font][/color]

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Please text or leave a message on 07976610636, if I dont answer I will get back to you ASAP[/size][/font][/color]

Edited by leevdb