Why become a member? ×

audio looper pedal question

krysh

Hi folks,
I already own a vox dynamic looper that is able to make me use two different loops. but the restricted looping time of 90 seconds, a missing usb connection, fx that I finally don't really use and the disability to sync the 2 loops to each other (possibility stop and start both simultaneously, well at least start the second one on the same counted 1 as the original) made me want to sell it and get a looper that has more memory and provides the missing options.
I'd be happy to get some recommendations for other pedals and some answers to the question:
Are the Boss RC-30 and the Digitech JamMan Stereo able to sync 2 different loops so I can change between 2 different song parts to the same bpm that was defined by the 1st loop?

thanks in advance.

The rc30 has two channels, but what is synced is the length of each loop... I guess that means the bpms are the same but it also means that if your sections are different lengths you run into problems. If you've got the money, the boomerang loopers might be worth a look though not sure how long a memory they have. Or get a looperlative lol

[quote name='clarket2' timestamp='1351345699' post='1850375']
The rc30 has two channels, but what is synced is the length of each loop... I guess that means the bpms are the same but it also means that if your sections are different lengths you run into problems. If you've got the money, the boomerang loopers might be worth a look though not sure how long a memory they have. Or get a looperlative lol
[/quote]

thanks clarket2,
if I stop one of the 2 running loops in the rc-30, when I want to start it gain does it then start automatically synced to the 1st one again?