Why become a member? ×

WITHDRAWN - now on eBay - MXR Dyna Comp compressor pedal

JapanAxe

I bought this pedal to use with my guitar rig. I liked it a lot, but ended up buying and keeping the much more expensive Custom Comp. The pedal has had a little home use, and that's it. It comes complete with the box, a stick-on foam rubber bass, and one of those rubber doodads that you put over a control knob so that you can operate it with your toe.

While it has been in my possession I couldn't resist the temptation to have a look at the circuit board, and I have provided a gut-shot for your delectation. You will see that the board is populated with quality full-sized components, not the surface-mount rubbish you see in a lot of pedals these days. The circuit is Revision F.

In the process of removing the base-plate (which you have to do to get to the battery anyway) a couple of tiny flakes of red paint have come away from next to the screw-holes. Otherwise all is in tip-top shape.

I have included an alkaline battery so you can use it straight away, or the pedal will work from any standard Boss-type (centre negative) 9 volt adaptor.

I am looking for [color=#0000cd][size=5][b]£55 delivered (UK)[/b][/size][/color]. These pedals go for at least £73 new on eBay and online retailers.

[attachment=121737:DynaComp.jpg][attachment=121736:DynaComp_guts.jpg]

Edited by JapanAxe

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...