Why become a member? ×

Laney HCM160 Combo 15" Speaker - PAT tested etc

fender73

Hi folks - will post pics when i can tomorrow, but am selling by Laney HC160 Bass combo. It's the older style black model and apart from some cosmetic dings (nothing major) and couple of missing plastic corners,is in great order.

It's been well gigged and can hold its own against our bands PA. If you crank it up too much the speaker can get a little farty, but thats only when it's well cranked and the eq is very bass and mid loaded.

Spec wise, here goes....normal and high input sockets, bass and treble controls, a 7 Band graphic EQ with middle controls and an "Enhance" Equalization Control to tune in the personal 'sweet spot' to suit your settings, switchable compressor with "On" and "Active" status lights, Switchable Limiter, XLR Direct Inject socket, Effects Loop, Tuner Output Socket and an Extension Speaker Output Socket (8ohms) enabling the addition of another speaker.

This is now unused and needs to find a good home somewhere. Like i said, well used, but a great little amp

[s]£70[/s] £60 collected from BR1 (Bromley, Kent) i think is the order of the day, what say you? :-)

User manual [url="http://www.laney.co.uk/manuals/HCM160B%20Manual%20-%202004%20-%20Issue%201.pdf"]here[/url]

Edited by fender73