Why become a member? ×

Professional bass tuition available in North London (N11)

Lazybass

[size=5][color=#333333][left]Hi guys,[/left][/color][/size]

[size=5][color=#333333][left]I am offering private professional bass tuition in North London. [/left][/color][/size]

[size=5][color=#333333][left]I have 25 years professional experience as a freelance bass player, and 24 as a bass tutor, both private and in schools - also taught various classes at the Guitar Tech in Acton among other institutes.[/left][/color][/size]

[size=5][color=#333333][left]I can work with you on every aspect of your bass playing, from technique to reading and harmony, fretboard geometry etc., to more subtle but vital topics such as your groove, timing, sound and feel, how to effectively play diverse musical styles, how to create dynamic bass lines and licks, and much more.[/left][/color][/size]

[size=5][color=#333333][left]Lessons are totally flexible and tailored to your individual abilities and needs, rather than being generic static tuition routines.[/left][/color][/size]
[size=5][color=#333333][left]My method is very realistic and effective, and draws directly from my first-hand experience as a professional player, so I will prepare you for real-life musical situations.[/left][/color][/size]

[size=5][color=#333333][left]For more info please visit [/left][/color][url="http://www.silviog.net/tuition.htm"]http://www.silviog.net/tuition.htm[/url][/size]

[size=5]Thanks,[/size]
[size=5]Silvio[/size]