Why become a member? ×

Ashdown ABM MINI 48 Bass Cab 600W 8ohm Excellent condition 4 x 8 - £175

Bassbadger

Hi there,
I'm swapping rigs around at the moment and have decided to part with my lovely Ashdown ABM MINI cabs.

This one is the 4 x 8 and is in full working order and excellent condition with no noticeable markings to the tolex . It comes with an Ashdown cover which has done its job and is beginning to fray a little but still does the job.

I bought this about a year ago from a guy who had really looked after it and I have only used it a few times for rehearsal myself, hence the condition. It has the round handles as you can see. These are the matte finish ones rather than the chromed ones I've seen on some versions of this cab. It has no feet as the previous owner had castors fitted which I removed but never felt the need to get replacement feet.

A bright and tight, punchy sound from this cab and a good portable size despite weighing in at around 25Kg. I'm also selling a MINI 15 and a Superfly 500W head so please PM if interested.

Happy to answer questions. Looking for £175 plus postage or collection in person from Radstock in Somerset.

Thanks,

David

Hi David.

Im currently looking for a replacement Cab for my old and tired Ashdown 4x10 Mag Cabinet so keeping in line with the ashdown vibe would be great! I would be interested in coming along and trying the cab out if that is cool as I'm only from Downend in Bristol so it's not too far to travel.

Let me know your thoughts :-)

Cheers

Rich

• 3 weeks later...