Why become a member? ×

Bucks Bassist! Originals/covers

MarkG3

I'm looking to join a band that is up for playing punk either originals or covers.

I'm a 25 year old bloke and I've got 11 years experience in a punk rock band.

Main punk Influences are Alkaline Trio and Green Day, but listen to pretty much anything Muse, Slapstick, Hot Water Music, Rise Against,Anti-Flag, RATM, Sex Pistols. Love a bit of classical and funk but my passion is in punk rock!

Happy to just meet up and jam and do some gigs.

I can sing relatively well, used to do traded vocals in some of my old bands songs but feel more comfortable with backing singing.

Happy to join a Green Day or Muse tribute band ;)

My only condition is absolutely NO drugs!

:D

Edited by S9_S12_Bass

• 1 month later...

[font="arial, helvetica, sans-serif"][size="3"][color="#454545"]Hey buddy,[/color][/size][/font]
[color=#454545][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=1]we need a proper bass player with attitude.[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#454545][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=1]here's our band www.reverbnation.com/opinionist[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#454545][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=1]Get back to me if you'd like to join us.[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#454545][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=1]It's a serious project.[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#454545][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=1]cheers Andy[/size][/font][/color]