Why become a member? ×

Euphonic Audio iAmp 200 combo - £200! .SOLD.

phlebas

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Euphonic Audio iAmp 200 combo[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Bought on BC some time ago and used with a function band for 20 - 30 gigs, as well as occasional jazz gigs on electric bass and very occasional acoustic guitar playing. I've also heard a mate's EUB through it which had the right blend of woody thump and stringy shine - lovely. Never missed a beat and sounds great.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]- 4 band tone controls with switchable Q/slope on the 2 mid bands, as well as 4 different tone presets.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]- In built chromatic tuner.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]- 12" Wizzy cone - co-axial driver delivers decent low end for its size and has smooth treble up to about 10kHz, making it ideal for playing along with an iPod plugged into the aux in on the front.[/font][/color]

- The knobs are a bit scratched (thanks guitarist for putting it face down in the van). and it's not mint but still in good condition.

This is sat doing nothing as I now have a little mark III and a pair of ashdown 4x8 mini cabs but I'm skint right now so I need to shift it, hence the low price of £200!

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I live in Hindhead, am happy to meet for collection as far as Kingston/S London to the North and as far as Portsmouth to the South.[/font][/color]