Why become a member? ×

Bass guitar/Double Bass/theory & composition teacher, North London or online

Shane

I'm a Berklee educated acoustic and electric bassist, working the jazz scene in London with the likes of Brandon Allen, Nathaniel Facey, Vasilis Xenopoulos, Theo Jackson, and many more. I have toured internationally with jazz, rock and hip hop groups including Los Angeles wonderboy George Watsky. I'm also the former principal bassit with the Quincy Symphony Orchestra in Massachusetts. I currently teach privately and online, as well as with Stinnett Music (stinnettmusic.com), including international workshops and festivals (bassworkout.com). Check out my stuff at shaneallessio.com. Former teachers include Jim Stinnett and Rufus Reid.
Give me a shout for times and prices.

[color=#888888][font=arial, sans-serif][size=3]-- [/size][/font][/color]
[color=#888888][font=arial, sans-serif][size=3]Shane Allessio[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#888888][font=arial, sans-serif][size=3]Composer, Bassist, Educator[/size][/font][/color]
[url="http://shaneallessio.com/"]shaneallessio.com[/url]
[email="[email protected]"][email protected][/email]
[color=#888888][font=arial, sans-serif][size=3]UK phone: [/size][/font][/color][url="tel:%2B44%207733%20203%20744"]+44 7733 203 744[/url][color=#888888][font=arial, sans-serif][size=3]
US phone: [url="tel:413-306-4426"]413-306-4426[/url][/size][/font][/color]