Why become a member? ×

Wireless unit...

Bassmurf

For ultimate showy-offy-ness, you could go Bass-->Wireless-->Pedals-->Wireless-->Amp, but that's just asking for trouble. I suppose you could connect all your pedals together with wireless too, and scatter them about the stage - if you happen to have more money than sanity.

In my Case, my Pedals are some Kind of "Set and Forget" Pedals... Goes like this..

From the Wireles System --> into A/B-2 from Boss so I can switch between two Basses that I play Wireless

From A/B-2 --> into LS-2 Boss Line Selector, where I adjust the different Output Levels of these two Basses. I can switch between them and in the 3rd Input of the LS-2, I put my 5-String, wich I play with Cable

From Ls-2 --> into T.C.Electronic Vintage Compressor --> Aphex BassXciter --> Amp

as you can see.....

Ready! :)

Edited by AREA

[quote name='kennyrodg' post='228789' date='Jun 28 2008, 11:38 PM']dumb question maybe but.......here goes
how do use a wireless system if you got two or three pedals on the go :ph34r:

edit,
AREA,you're avatar rocks !![/quote]

I run my pedal through the send/return on the amp and feed the reciever directly into the amp input. Alternatively, as the Samson Airline system receiver is the same size as a pedal you could just put in in-line at the start of the pedal chain...

Only thing I'm never too sure about is whether I should be plugging the receiver into the passive or active input of my amp...?