Why become a member? ×

***SOLD***LTD B-5E 5 string bass.

tomlee06

Lovely bass and first off let me say how sorry I am for the poor quality photos.

Gigged regularly but kept in a hard case, this thing is my baby and I've taken care of her! =D Some very little dings on the body and usual scratching on the back from my belt, but all in all, great condition.

I'm looking for around [b]£400[/b] for it to put towards some new gear. I'm not all too keen on getting rid of her but needs must and all that Jazz.
I bought it for a heavy band that I used to play in, but that went tits up and now I'm playing in a band that I have no need for the 5 strings with.

Oh, and I will replace the strap on the bass, I lost mine =P
The strings are not new, but I mite be persuaded to re-string it if it makes the difference between someone buying it or not!

As far as swaps go, I'd take a Bass POD (rack) + Money, or a B3K Darkglass pedal + Money. Or guitar swaps, I'd like a P-bass style, really got my eye on the LTD vintage 204's + Money too. But I'm open to offers ;)

I'm based in Sheffield. Would prefer pick-up, or I wouldn't mind meeting half way for a little bit of petrol money.

[url="http://www.espguitars.co.uk/bass-ltd-b5e.html"][b]Here's the spec list from the ESP website[/b][/url]

[attachment=118149:IMG_0105.JPG][attachment=118150:IMG_0106.JPG][attachment=118151:IMG_0107.JPG][attachment=118152:IMG_0108.JPG][attachment=118153:IMG_0109.JPG][attachment=118154:IMG_0110.JPG]

Edited by tomlee06

Yet another LTD on here that seems to have...well no interest. Why, I wonder?
These have to be some of the best built basses for your money, by far better built than both Yamaha and Ibanez. Forget "stigma" you don't need to play metal to play an LTD...just look at that finish!

Couldn't have said it better myself. I was so close to buying an Ibanez till I saw this, bought it mainly on the looks, but I was astonished at the spec for the price! Through neck, ebony fingerboard and I was told the esp pick-ups sound top notch, which they do! It's been my favourite bass since I got it!
Cheers for the bump Kongo

[quote name='lankyman20000' timestamp='1350135702' post='1834997']
I would love to go for this but i have no way of getting to you (In Cardiff and no car haha), plus i'm hoping that someone decides they don't want a LTD F-5E :), i can't beleive how many good ESP's arn't being sold!
[/quote]

Stigma, I believe. If they became known as the in bass for Funk or Jazz I'm sure they'd sell by the bucket.
But, they are known as being played by scary metal heads so... X-D
Hands off the F-series though, those are MINE! >:-D

Edited by Kongo