Why become a member? ×

*SOLD* Boss OC-3, Boxed with all documents

Kongo

For sale here is my almost never used BOSS OC-3 Super Octave. One of many effects I got over the past year or so thinking "That'll come in use" and then I realise I don't use effects...sooooo...

It's the version with the "Mode" dial and also has a "Drive" mode, so it can be used as an OD pedal also, kind of, if you wish.
It has dedicated Bass AND Guitar inputs, standard output and Direct Out. Never used the polyphonic mode as I'm not a guitarist so I can't say how well that works.
Tracking is pretty good, just make sure harmonics and / or other strings aren't ringing out or it'll "glitch".

Comes complete with box and instructions. I think the warranty is still in there as well will have to check.
Has a small surface scratch near the switch, which you can see in the photo. It came with this unfortunately, the rest of the casing is mint and shiny as it should be.

Selling for £60 Inc. P&P.
As anyone will tell you that has dealt with my, it WILL be packed to survive a nuclear apocalypse, so should any bombs drop soon you can rest assured it will arrive as it left. :-D

Bank transfer is preferred. With "Teh Internetz" today you don't even have to leave home to do so. :-)

Thank you for looking. :-)

[attachment=118084:IMG_0181.JPG][attachment=118085:IMG_0182.JPG][attachment=118086:IMG_0183.JPG]

Edited by Kongo