Why become a member? ×

Bridge singles, bridge, Mighty Might pickups

Well its that time of uni for me where I need to shell out for a major 3rd year project so it looks all pretty and I can show it in london at new designers and impress people to get a job so all pennies on deck into major project.

£22 posted

I think these are ABM black 4 string singles bass bridge units now Im not been held to the ABM thing thats simply what I remember and from looking on Allparts I will happily stand corrected.

£30 posted

MightMite 4 string pick ups single and double I bought them for the bass project everything else was from and at the time alot of people said they were rather good and the cost me £30 so again I'll let them go for what they cost me.

This is a very sturdy bridge I rescued off a friends very dead cheap BC rich I bought for parts for my bass project anyway £15 posted should get rid of it.

I got these off the same bass and have only just discovered that one of them isn't working so only 3 left anyone can ahve them for £5ver but thats mainly to cover postage. Or if your around me pop round and their yours.

Any more info on anything just ask all the parts have fixing screws apart from the bridge singles.

Cheers

Sug

Edited by Sugden