Why become a member? ×

MUSICMAN SUB FOR SALE - WITH HARDCASE

Garritybass3

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]I got this bass for my birthday a few years ago, I loved it from the very start and still do. Selling do to lack of money.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Fantastic sounding Musicman Bass, made in America, has been used for many gigs and has a few marks, but just in the paint, no cracks or serious damage to the instrument and its sound. It's the teal(turquoise) coloured one.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Comes with a Gator hardcase and both SUB diamond aluminium scratch plate and Stingray white pearloid scratch plate [/size][/font][/color]

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Looking for around £400[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Will be uploading pictures as soon as I take them.[/size][/font][/color]

[font="verdana, arial, sans-serif"][color="#666666"][size=3]If interested email me at [email protected][/size][/color][/font]

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]or[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]phone: 07933265473[/size][/font][/color]