Why become a member? ×

Lake Placid Mutha Fuppin Blue!

MiltyG565

so yeah, a little while ago, i traded my OLP (which my cousin insists i let you all know, we called him garfield!) for a lovely fretless fender jazz bass. (hohner fretless neck/fender jazz bass body). ok, so, i tried fretless, and i must say, not the best thing for rage against the machine basslines. so...... i sold it. just the fretless neck. so yes. the body needed a little bit of work, so it is being sprayed. once that is done, i am going to bolt on a squier maple neck with black block inlays, and possibly put on a black pick guard?

i know it isnt technically a build diary, and I'm kinda tired, so its a bit all over the place, so yeah. ill upload some photos tomorrow of the body and the new neck. and another photo when i get the sprayed body back.

ground breaking, i know!

• 4 weeks later...

ah feck it! i forgot to upload photos!!! >:@

ANYWAY..... it is now complete, to a certain degree. (when have we ever completed anything here?)

well, it sounds fantastic! and looks fantastic! and is fantastic! its all fender, apart from the neck, which is a squier. but i will upload photos, soon. i changed computers recently, and this doesn't have the software for my camera. :(

tomorrow, maybe, if i have time, or something.