Why become a member? ×

Korg Toneworks AX10B - £45

Cambridgekeith

For sale is my AX10B pedal.
It is an easy to use pedal with built in tuner, effects and amp models.
I bought this a few years ago, used it a few times and have not used it since.
It is unmarked and complete in all respects. I have the original box (slightly worn) and have a wooden case which I made to take to gigs. A buyer could have either or even both (although this would be rather bulky)
Available from Cambridge. Happy to post.
Photo to follow

Following copied from the Korg website;

-Eleven amp modeling sounds generated by "REMS,"
in a compact body

- 26 carefully-selected standard effects delivering a wide
range of tonal variation
- 40 preset programs covering all musical styles, plus 40 user programs for your own editing
- Available in two models; the AX10G for guitar and
the AX10B for bass.
- Expression pedal for realtime control
- Knob-based interface for intuitively creative control, and an easily-understandable panel layout
- Tap switch for easy setting of delay time etc.
- AMP/LINE select switch for connection to amp, mixer, MTR, or any other destination
- Built-in Chromatic Auto Tuner with mute function
- Compact design that fits into the pocket of your guitar case for easy carrying between stage, studio, or anywhere
- Two-way power supply; runs on battery or AC adaptor
- Silver body and knobs with a cool design that projects a sense of solidity
The AX10G/10B join the Toneworks lineup of multi-effect units, with a wide variety of realistic modeling effects that use Korg's amazing "REMS" modeling technology acclaimed around the world. In a compact body it delivers a great selection of effects, and with intuitive controls and an expression pedal for realtime control it's ideal for live performance. With a cool silver chassis, powerful effects, and extremely flexible operation, these are the ideal compact multi-effect units for producing virtually any guitar/bass sound.