Why become a member? ×

FS: Gallien Krueger NEO 115 Cabinet - £135

Reverend

Hi,

Regretfully, I'm going to have to let this little puppy go.

First - the specs. It's rated at 300W at 8 ohms. I've used it with a GK 700RB amp (350W) for a long time and it's always sounded very good - it can get surprisingly loud without struggling. I often gigged it with a GK 210RBH as well, and it sounded really nicely balanced. Sounds in line with what you'd expect from a GK cab really - super punchy, super clean, a little hyped in the bottom and top ends. I think it falls under that rather vague bracket "modern" - whatever that means :-) Lightweight, and it's on wheels, so never a problem getting it about. It has a jack input or a speakon input, and if you have a GK amp with bi-amp option it will work with that also. It also has a tweeter with a variable level control.

Condition - the cab has been gigged a lot. So cosmetically it's seen better days. The covering is all still intact but a little beat up in places. Sound wise though, it's still the same as it was when it was new, as far as I can hear.

I'm asking £135. The new NEO 115 MkIIIs are about £400. You can pick it up from East London - EC2. PM me if you want to know more.

Ta.[attachment=115550:IMG_0620.JPG][attachment=115552:IMG_0619.JPG][attachment=115553:IMG_0621.JPG]