Why become a member? ×

1996 Fender USA Jazz deluxe bass, mint... SOLD

hamfist

[font=Arial][size=4]1996 Fender Jazz deluxe bass, 50th anniversary edition, in a sunburst finish with ivory pearloid pickguard.[/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=4]Absolutely standard and all original.[/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=4]This is a 50th anniversary edition and carries the appropriate sticker on the rear of the headstock still (see photo). Includes original Fender hard case and all case candy.[/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=4]This bass plays and sounds like a dream. A lovely neck and gorgeous tone. It has really hardly been played, for it's age, though. Still in absolutely superb condition with no noticeable fret wear. I only recently bought it from james, who was it's original owner from new, who had babied it all it's life amongst his collection of basses. I am now selling up most my bass gear though to buy a guitar rig, so unfortunately this has to go, as I cannot afford to have so much money tied up in just one instrument.[/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=4]I have scoured the bass for any dings, scratches etc. All I can find is a tiny one on the back of the neck (pictured) which you really cannot feel in use. There is no buckle rash on the rear at all. Not even any swirling when you look carefully in good light.[/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=4]The pre-amp is quality (as is the whole instrument) with bass, mids and treble controls. As well as a master volume and a pickup blend knob.[/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=4] This is a quality. quality instrument. You will not be disappointed. It naturally has quite a bright, twangy tone and yet with the pre-amp you can dial in all sorts of other tones too.[/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=4]£700 collected from the Southampton area or £715 couriered within mainland UK. Overseas buyers please contact for quote of shipping costs.[/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=4]Sorry no trades.[/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=4][attachment=114869:jazz front full.jpg][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=4][attachment=114870:jazz in case.jpg][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=4][attachment=114871:jazz back.jpg][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=4][attachment=114872:jazz sticker.jpg][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=4][attachment=114873:jazz ding.jpg][/size][/font]

Edited by hamfist

[quote name='snazz' timestamp='1344100912' post='1759854']
I have 2 USA Fender Strats, one is as new with humbucker blah, blah, blah, the other is well use in great nick. Interested?
[/quote]

Sorry but strats really aren't my thing at all. Thanks for the interest though !