Why become a member? ×

WIRELESS SYSTEM ( AUDIO TECHNICA 1600 )

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=4][i][b]Hi there Guys [/b][/i][/size][/font]

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=4][i][b]I have for Sale an AUDIO TECHNICA 1600 wireless system which is in Mint condition.[/b][/i][/size][/font]
[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=4][i][b]This consists of the Transmitter and Receiver and comes complete with a mains power lead and owners manual.[/b][/i][/size][/font]
[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=4][i][b]The System is a fabulous piece of Kit, and I have found it too work quite comfortably even as far as 100 meters away from the main unit on testing it. [/b][/i][/size][/font]
[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=4][i][b]My only reason for sale is the fact that I have only used it 3 or 4 times as I prefer to go "Direct" and am looking to raise some extra cash for some more important equipment that I need at the moment,...so you could grab yourself a real bargain here.[/b][/i][/size][/font]
[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=4][i][b]I have seen an identical one to this advertised on the net at £276.00, so I think you will agree that my SALE PRICE of £120.00 is a generous one, although I am open to sensible offers !![/b][/i][/size][/font]
[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=4][i][b]If you would like more details/ Information, please feel free to email me at [email="[email protected]"][email protected][/email] or call me directly on 07939 994160 between 11am and 11pm.[/b][/i][/size][/font]

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=4][i][b]Many Thanks for checking out this add..... Respects BISCUIT ;o)[/b][/i][/size][/font]

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=4][i][b][size=6][color=#ff0000]NOW SOLD !!!!!!!!!!!![/color][/size][/b][/i][/size][/font]

Edited by BISCUITANDBASS