Why become a member? ×

Bassist (with keys/bass pedals) available Gloucestershire

unpluggedjack

Hi All

I'm looking for something interesting (any genre) and possibly more than one band. Gigging is what I'm after at the moment - don't want any bedroom projects or endless rehearsals with no gigs in sight - I've got that already!

I don't care whether it's original material or covers so long as its interesting and fun. My current band has taken 18 months to record an album and it's still not finished! I'm getting stir-crazy and need to be out there doing it!

I'm wrong side of 40 but that brings experience... Main instrument is bass but I can do a bit of keyboards and even the two together using midi bass pedals. Mortgage, job and dog probably means anything totally pro is out of the question unless you can promise me fame, fortune, sex, drugs, rock 'n' roll etc in which case just tell me where to sign...

Use PM to contact me please. If you just reply to the topic I might miss it or not see it for a while.

Can't give you any sound samples right now but pics are available below:

[url="http://www.aftermath-band.co.uk"]www.aftermath-band.co.uk[/url]