Why become a member? ×

WITHDRAWN: Ashdown MAG 300 EVO II For Sale. 170.00

ROConnell

NOW WITHDRAWN FROM SALE.

Hi guys,

Up for sale is my Ashdown MAG 300 EVO II Head. It's PRC Made but is absolutely brilliant.
It has a great sound to it and is loud even when paired up with a 115 Mini Cab.

The head is in great condition, there is a few marks and knocks on the corner protectors but the can't really be helped as I have gigged it a lot. The only major scratch is near the compression knob (see second picture) but that is only noticeable in a certain light/angle. As it is the carpet covered model, it does pick-up a bit of dust and hair but that can be easily took off by putting on a bit of tape and taking it off.

It's 300 watts RMS, has 2 speaker outputs at 4 ohms minimum load. The compression feature is great, along with the EQ pre sets, Deep and Bright, which are great as well as the EQ itself being really flexible. I've never really used the sub-harmonics feature but that works perfectly fine.

All inputs and outputs work fine, there is a slight crackle on the pots but that can be fixed with a bit of switch cleaner. (I will cldo that regardless of sale.)

It's a great head and has served me well but I'm looking to upgrade. As it is in great condition, I'm selling it for 160.00 pounds ONO. (I'm willing to take a price drop but not too low.)

Pics:

Edited by ROConnell