Why become a member? ×

traded please remove

Bassmachine

Im selling my Washburn status with emgs pickups (i have and the original pickups)with his hard case The bass is from 1989-1990 and its in agood condition...im asking for 550 GBP
All offers for trade will concider so let me hear you
For more photos Pm me your email

Edited by Bassmachine

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Great basses I have one myself I would urge any bassist to get out there and play one of these things, they may be between the cheap and mid range bracket but by god they don't feel like it. Somone played mine at a jam night and said he loved it better than his £2000 g and l and when I told him the going rate he nearly fainted.

i don't know why this hasn't gone yet, must be the current economic climate, does it have a case? if so is it the original one because in really good nick like this someone should have bit your hand off at 550. gota say guys i have owned mine for three years and never ever felt any need to change to any other headless this was by far the best for the money, and just to let people know these are going up in value constantly, you will get your money back on this when you come to sell it as long as you look after it.

I will speak to my mate at that jam night I go to, chances are he won't be able to afford it as he has just got a new p.a. system for the band but I will do what I can to help. Also mine is painted red not stain do you know if mine is the older or newer model or if you have any info?