Why become a member? ×

Spector Legend 4 BIN £275 Pics added

Pinball

It's a classic I think, bolt on neck, nice tactile NS shaped body. Amber/black fittings with a lovely grain. I just tried taking photos but they didn't come out well with flash. It is just like this one except with an 18v BTC preamp upgrade-will run as normal on 9V I believe. It is used but not much as it has the odd little mark on the back of the body but I don't think it will show on a photo, front is perfect and grain is great.
It looks like this: [url="http://www.bandm.co.uk/productSummary.aspx?GUID=3149436f-a420-4044-b92a-5facfce9d934"]http://www.bandm.co....2a-5facfce9d934[/url]

I'll take some pictures in the day light tomorrow and post them

An awful lot of bass for the money IMHO

Edited by Pinball

Pretty sure the one in the vid is a classic. I've just picked up a custom which has a set neck and stacked knob tone control

BTW, can anyone tell me the track the guys talking over??

[quote name='funkenstein' timestamp='1342298458' post='1733092']
Hi, is this the classic or custom, and do you have any pictures of your bass, please? Thanks!
[/quote]

Bumped as Photos added.

Adam, I'm not sure of the postage but have bought a couple of guitars since christmas that have been sent at under £20 so we may have a deal (under discussion)

Korean made, which I think is good.

Edited by Pinball

[quote name='Adam.M' timestamp='1342306491' post='1733172']
Hey,

I'm very interested, how much extra would shipping be? £285 all in cover it? if so I'll have it, after seeing pictures of course.

Cheers,

Adam
[/quote]

Hi Adam, I have just been pricing couriers and £285 will be fine. You happy with the pictures? If you want higher rez send your email and I'll send them.

if you don't want it not problem but let me know please!