Why become a member? ×

Tanglewood Canyon 3 custom bass

simon bass

This bass was bought for me as a Christmas present 3 years ago. When it was bought it was just a body with the neck, fretboard and frets that was it. I then asked Stuart at Electro Music to make me a even better version of the already top of the range Tanglewood bass, So Stuart fitted me a Seymour Duncan Bass Line active pickup (American) and all British pots I forget which ones but there were not cheap about £45 just for the pots. Then I left Stuart to decide on the tuners and bridge, he put on a really chunky bridge (I’ve never seen one as big or dense on any other bass so far) and the tuners are amazing, extremely smooth and holds tune better than any other guitars I own (which includes a headless status). Then it was finished off with Marshall Knobs and a high quality nut.
Aa fresh Duracell was also put in only a month ago. This bass has been well looked after with regular oiling of the fretboard and body, polishing the neck and regular changing of strings.
There is a slight bit of damage to the bass but is only superficial this does not affect sound quality at all and can be blended back in easily with dark furniture wax or so I have heard.

Canadian Maple neck thru with mahogany splicing’s
Walnut back wings
Spalted maple top wings
Indian Ebony fretboard
Abalone fret markers
Seymour Duncan active pick up
All professionally built at Electro Music Doncaster

Anyone is welcome to come and play this bass if arranged with me first.
Cash on collection preferred but am willing to use a courier arranged by yourself (if using courier payment would have to be made using paypal)

£300

• 1 month later...