Why become a member? ×

Fulltone Bassdrive (2002, non-MOSFET) too late - TRADED

GazWills

Hi folks,

so I never thought the day would come, but selling my Fulltone Bassdrive. This is one of the earlier models, I bought this new, towards the end of 2002/early 2003. The pedal is dated 11-02, number 1028, and signed by Mr. Fulltone.

It doesn't have any of the mini-switches found on the later versions, but you pull the volume pot up for comp-cut mode.

It's a great pedal, just not something I've found myself using in a year or two, tend to just use fuzz and boost pedals now.

These earlier models were a bit pricier, I paid £225 for this 10 years ago. I'm in no rush to sell so won't let this go cheap, but I think £90 inc. postage is a good deal considering how great a pedal this is.

There is velcro on the base of the pedal. it has been well used over the years, and therefore there are some scratches, as shown below, but nothing more than you'd expect from 10 years of use. Runs on 9v, or even better on 18v.

Edited by GazWills

don't sell, you'll regret it. I still have mine, it was an epiphany (a good story to tell one day I feel like an old man ;-) and still have not found something that has that subtlety yet grit...

keep it, you'll thank me in 3 years time!

I have no moral objections to shipping to France - the French need good overdrive pedals too... no idea what it'd cost though!

mr. tremblap - i know, but i have an xotic bass BB preamp that pretty much does the same thing...