Why become a member? ×

My Marshall VBC 412 x 2 & VBA Head (now sold thanks)

lushuk

Hi guys,

Im[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] after the marshall VBC 810 and have 2 x marshall vbc412 cabs to offer as trade![/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]or would px my[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Marshall vba head[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]2 x Marshall vbc 4 x12 cabs[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif](All the above in more or less mint condition)[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]for [/font][/color]

Maybe a lightweight setup

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Must be in great condition also.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Cheers[/font][/color]

Edited by lushuk

guys thanks for the reply! hernandoitwt its not really what I'm after but thank you, mattjones I would sell yes and what model are the 4 x 10's does you vba fit on top and is the right size if you know what I mean and what condition are they in and age? cheers

Hi lushuk,

My cabs are the Marshall IBS 1540 cabinets 400 Watts at 8 ohms each with single 1/4" jack input on each. One is in good condition the other is in less good with some rips in the tolex. I am pretty sure the VBA head fits well on top but will go and check if you are interested and can send pics if you give me your email address

thanks

Matt

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...