Why become a member? ×

Bassist for originals or covers or tribute available, London

Looking for anything interesting, can be musicians to start something or a band already running.

For originals or tributes, stuff I like is varied and around Muse, Kings of Leon, Tool, QOTSA, Foo Fighters, Helmet, DFA 1979, etc. Would be very interested in an instrumental project Battles-style based around loops, mixing instruments with electronic stuff, etc.

For covers generally, besides the above, I like to play funk/soul/Motown (Stevie Wonder, Jamiroquai, Prince, Michael Jackson, James Brown, etc).

Have gear, car, etc. Within 1 hr of East London is good for me.

The one caveat: NOT interested in playing a lot of weddings. My thing is bars and pubs and evening gigs. Functions here and there ok, weddings here and there ok, but main thing can't be weddings because there's too much staring at walls and waiting involved and I have better things to do with my Saturday afternoons B)

• 1 month later...

Hey chap!

See my advert here: http://basschat.co.uk/topic/183798-fairly-well-established-london-based-band-seeking-a-bassist-metal-post-rock-atmospheric-cinematic/page__pid__1765598#entry1765598

please get in touch if you're interested!

• 3 months later...