Why become a member? ×

hey!

ray_6ao7

Hey all you BCers out there...

been using the forum for a couple of months now but never introduced myself properly...my bad...

Been playing bass since i was 13, taught for 2 years, self taught for the rest..like to watch various bassists and develop my own techniques from theirs...

On the influence side i'm very heavily into Les Claypool, Dirk Lance, Rob Trujillo, Trevor Dunn...

Bass wise i'm currently using a rather sexy 5 string Warwick Streamer II (early 21st present) which is easily the best warwick i've heard so far! In the past i've used a Warwick Thumb BO 4 string & a Custom Warwick Streamer Stage I 6 string which i rather stupidly sold :)

I've used a couple of amps over the last few years starting with an Ashdown MAG 410t cab & MAG 300h head, a Warwick WCA 611 Pro & Warwick Tubepath 10.1/Ampeg SVT 3-Pro and currently I'm using a David Eden WP100 Navigator & WT1250 Power Amp with a David Eden 410XLT Cab...with a Daivd Eden 118XL Cab soon to be added...

I've recently got into using lots of effects and i'm starting to build up a quite nice set up including a custom shop MXR Phase 90, EHX Big Muff, DBX 120XP Sub Harmonic Synth hopefully going to be adding to it soon with a Tech 21 Sansamp PSA 1.1 and a Custom Audio 2x4 router & midi footswitch....

Played loads of gigs over the last 3 years the best being supporting Reuben & Multi Purpose Chemical for my last band's final gig...

think that covers the bulk of it :huh:

cheers

Ray

[quote name='johnnylager' post='184547' date='Apr 24 2008, 02:51 PM']Welcome Ray. Bloody hell, you've got some kit. I'm sure you'll "need" even more after a while on here! :)[/quote]

cheers johnny

haha there's quite a few basses that are taking my fancy at the moment already :huh:

Edited by ray_6ao7