Why become a member? ×

FS ESP LTD D4 - NOW SOLD

AlanMac

Hi, I have my ESP LTD D4 for sale. It's a 4 string neck through body in a natural satin finish. The neck is 5 piece mahogany and maple and the body is merbau. Gover tuners, 3 band active EQ and black nickel hardware finish off a beautiful instrument. It is in as new condition with absolutely no marks, dings, buckle rash etc - in fact it's in better condition than most guitars hanging in music shops. There is what I can only describe as a tiny blemish just above the strings, but I'm sure this is merely a mark in the grain of the wood and is barely noticeable - I'm simply pointing it out for the sake of being completely open. It was a bit of an impulse buy and since I have always fancied a Fender Precision I have just ordered one before the end of the rebate - so this one has to go. I'm new to the forum (although I have reading the post religiously for the last year and bought an amp through here last summer) so if you're interested PM me and I will forward any information you require about me to satisfy yourself I'm legit. Based in N. Ireland but will post safely wrapped anywhere in the UK. If you're around the north Antrim and want a test let me know. I can obviously deduct the cost of postage if collected.

Edited by AlanMac

[sup]This is still up for grabs. I'll give it a day or two more before going to the dreaded ebay. If anyone is put off by my location I sold Basschat regular Chris Williams my Tokai Thunderbird last week. He received it safely wrapped within 2 days. The ESP really is a beautiful instrument in superb condition - I only really need my new P bass so it's gotta go soon. Alan[/sup]